View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 07:30 AM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I was watching one of the news channels last night which they were all full of this story. I heard one person making the most absurd statement which I will paraphrase for you all. It was a psychologist I believe trying to explain away the actions of Paris. She said, "These kids brought up in Holllywood don't understand the difference between right and wrong often times. They are used to having someone tell them everything they can and can not do. Apparently no one ever told Paris that driving drunk was not allowed, etc."

This chick actually believed what she was saying and that Paris needed someone to tell her EVERYTHING she should and should not do. I thought I was going to vomit. "She didn't understand driving drunk was wrong." Oh puh lease, everybody short of someone in a coma, knows that it is wrong. These people out there are idiots, enough said.