View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 07:57 AM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Al I really like you but this time I will have to disagree. Tim grew up with in Rayville with my husband's older children. He used to play baseball with them, spend the night with them, etc. One of the kids is still able to stay in contact with him. Tim McGraw at this stage in his life would not want some two bit, back woods groupie at a concert groping his package. And with a wife like Faith why would he? Not. Men are not stupid. Most know when they have the trophy at home, the prize package, don't be stupid enough to screw it up and he is no different. Tim and Faith are a class act. This year we contacted them on behalf of a cancer patient that as a wish just wanted to see them in concert. Without hesitation or question, we were sent a pair of tickets for her. They have big hearts and are good people. Their marriage deserves respect.

I still stand by my question that if a man had done this to a woman he would have been charged with a crime so why is it ok for the woman to do it to the man? IT'S NOT!!!!!