View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #30
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
What's your point Rhertz?
My point is that if you portray yourself as a heart throb superstar, it would be wise to expect some harrassment from fans. I'm not saying it is right, only that it comes with the territory. For example, if I was Steve Tyler wearing skin tight leather pants showing off my package in front of thousands of screaming women every night, I would not be shocked or surprised if one of them crossed the line. I see this as no different than stalking a superstar which happens all the time. Put them in jail and move on. Speaking for myself, I do not want to be stalked or attacked by a fan which is why I don't try to become a star. But if I did make millions doing it, I would hire a body guard to look out for my safety. Of course that body guard might not always be around when you need him, but then nobody forces anyone to become a star, and most people know there is heat in the kitchen.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote