View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 06:47 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
We've leased before and your only option under your circumstances is going to be purchase the car. I am sure they didn't tell you when you leased it that you could buy "extra" miles as in you can pay more monthly for extra miles monthly. That way at the end of the lease you are not penalized. Leasing are only good for people who drive low miles monthly and want to turn the car in every couple of years. Have you googled the subject to find any tidbits that might be helpful?
There you have it rhertz. The Belle has spoken. I drive a ten year old truck and I went 5200 miles last year. It is very cheap to drive. GMC still rocking and rolling. The only way to beat those car people is to buy and drive it many years.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote