View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 09:51 AM   #54
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 229 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Bring the Boys Home,,,, That sounds like a very narrow viewpoint, kind of like you can't see the forest for the trees. The reason for this war, in my opinion, is to stop the genocide and the support of terror against the US. I have yet to see any oil rebates or discounts from this war. The price of oil is based on supply and demand, poor weather hindering shipment, and the political climate. If someone is to blame, blame the UN for the oil for food scandal, blame the DEM Clinton for Osama Bin Laden, and the bleeding heart liberal peacekeepers and nuclear watchdogs for Iraq and Iran. Give an inch they will take mile. My opinion comes from a military background and oil knowledge and investments. You know what the say about opinions, they are just a@@ holes, everybody has one... just some are bigger than others!
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote