View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #59
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
Well, for starters, that's not what I said. I said I'm not a CHEERLEADER for them.. I know they can be wrong, I know at times they are not truthful. If I disagree, I'm gonna say so.. not just repeat the company line and stand dutifully by as if all is right with the world. Yes, I support our troops, yes I support our cause, I just don't agree with the current plan. Thus apparently making me un-American. so I guess I got that going for me.

Exactly, apparently you're just not listening.
Hey your right I do not listen to your pitycast any more but I do read the board and you have posted your thoughts. We do not agree on much of anything from censorship, our President, Iraq and our troops. This is freedom of speech and you have the right to support or not support our great nation and the cause that we fight for and this nation was built on. Freedom ! this gives all of us the right and yes it was paid for with blood.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote