View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 02:10 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Wink Fred Thompson's "trophy wife" is a asset

With Newt and Rudy's personal lives coming front and center, many are wondering if Thompson could be looking at the same judgments. In many of the posts I've read on various sites/blogs, Thompson's second wife is referred to as his "trophy wife". From what I can find, this woman is hardly just an arm piece.

Jeri Kehn was a political media consultant at the Verner, Liipfert, Bernhard, and McPherson law firm in Washington, D.C. She also worked for the Senate Republican Conference and the Republican National Committee.

Unlike Newt and Rudy, Thompson's second marriage did not overlap with his first wife (men may not care about that, but many women voters do). Thompson and Sara Lindsey divorced in 1985. He didn't meet Jeri Kehn until 1996 and they married in 2002. (source)

And I may be biased, but it couldn't hurt diplomatic relations to have a smart, pretty, blonde as his wife.

This old dog still hunts I wonder if she will get to wear white gloves
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wife.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1552  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trohpey.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	1553  

Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote