View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #9
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
A $125/month HOA fee ?

They should freakin' take out my trash, and put it up for me for that much
We pay a few dollars each year, for some guy who maintains the neighborhood entrance, keeps it well landscaped with flowers etc. and pays the electric bill for the lighting.

I broke it down but it's like 450 per quarter and I did see the breakdown of it in december its over 1 million to maintain this place understand i live in S. Florida they cut the grass 45 times a month don't ask me to explain I would have to break out the paperowrk but the maintenance is crazy this included the golf course and club house with pool, gym, basketball court and more this sub i live in HUGE so imagine 1 million a year and i pay 450 a quarter