View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 06:40 AM   #43
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I am for all people owning guns that do not have a legal reason to own one. There is a way to get a gun permit if you have need to carry one. I do think that more people should get permits and carry a side arm. There is one thing that is a problem here. Schools have a no gun policy and that is OK in public schools like from high school on down but after that Universities are to wide open not to allow someone with a permit to carry a gun. I think a good idea for public schools would be to arm the teachers that would like to and the principal and assistant principal need a gun and training because they would be the first one to respond if a shooting took place at their school.