View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 11:30 PM   #10
geodood
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 geodood has a spectacular aura about geodood has a spectacular aura about
Nice pictures Joepole! Thanks for posting those. Your maples look to be at least 10 years old or more. (upright red varieties such as Bloodgood)

As for the photo section being intuitive, any suggestions or comments for improvements are well taken by the management. Feel free to fire away.

You posted your pictures to your personal photo gallery which is fine and well. That's what it's for. However if you choose to JOIN the maple group, then you can also post pictures there too, and then they will appear under the groups photo gallery. That is, they will appear under the group with a category that is your username. But I'm happy to see maples anywhere and any time I can! Thanks once again! Please post more pictures this spring when the new leaves emerge (bright red). That is my favorite time of year.

P.S. I'm thinking of sneeking around Shreveport next spring and taking covert pictures of japanese maples all around town. LOL, I wonder if that is legal? (as long as I do not trespass on property of course)
geodood is offline   Reply With Quote