View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 04:47 PM   #17
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Do you consider animal "instinct" to be real or made up? If it is real, then please explain the mechanics of exactly how it works? How does an animal tell time without a watch, for instance. Some animals have amazing talents that we call instincts that cannot be explained anymore than ESP can. That doesn't mean that they don't exist.
I'm not trying to disaprove anything, but I'd like to take a stab at how animals can tell time. Based on my own observations, people can estimate the current time by unconsciously calculating the speed and topics of their own comtemplation. If you spent roughly 5 minutes thinking about ice cream then progressed into comtemplating banana splits, then you can estimate that roughly 10 minutes have passed. I assume animals can estimate the time the same way.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote