View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #158
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Hot air will always rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Not trying to force feed my beliefs on anyone.....that's what christians are ordered to do. However, the means of shutting me up are quite simple.....They say their god is real, I say show me. Can't do it....imagine my surprise.

No, the equivalent would be the guy saying my date doesn't exist. My reply would not be one of violence, it would be to SHOW HIM my date.....which is EXACTLY what I have asked for...a simple request for a visible savior or just one witnessed miracle that cannot be explained by science.

I readily admit to being quite arrogant and couldn't care less who finds that rude....I'm not here to make friends (I have a life), but rather to debate issues with people who don't share my opinions.

BTW, Science IS the truth. It never changes and there's nothing personal about it. Hot air will always rise, Gravity will always pull and neither are concerned with the fantasies of man.
You should be floating around all the time Buddy
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote