View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 04:43 PM   #161
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well I am delighted that you have prayers and blessing in your family at every get together....and don't get me wrong, they probably take place at some point with some members of my family. What I'm saying is that we don't all stand in a circle holding hands and praying....

As far as my christian relatives, yes that would hold true for them as well. I'm not a hypocrite and to the best of my knowledge they are believers of their own free will. What's there to be confused about? Do you agree with everything every member of your family does and says? Of course you don't.....
No I don't believe and agree with alot of my family members about alot of things but I don't feel they are scum! Most people feel scum is a derogatory statement. I guess your family doesn't know that you consider them scum.
Of course maybe they do and enjoy like company!!?
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote