View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 04:00 PM   #50
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Hmm, I wonder what Pascal's Wager says for people who are neither Christian nor Atheist.
The Pug is Buddist. She seems smart, so I asked her. She gave a snort and said that it pertains to a every living creature at a basic level regardless of religous affiliation or species. (Affililation sure is a big word for a dog, I told you she is smart)

Seriously, do you believe in a single living God as being a higher power or not? Not gods (pronounced gods-za) but God? Not a statue but God? Not the sun or moon, but God? If asked the questions, "who is my lord? Who do I bow to and pray to?" and your answer is __fill_in_blank___, and you put anything in "fill in blank" other than the word "God", then I'm guessing Pascal's Wager would apply to you.

IMHO, there is much to gain by believing in a single living God who is as generious and loving as He is. And that's all I have to say about that.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote