View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 06:40 PM   #4
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
This story saddened me beyond words. I just can not fathom how a person could take the life of a pregnant mother. There must be a special place in hell reserved just for people like him.

My heart breaks for Jessie's family and for the child left behind who will grow up without both of his parents now. Our society is in a huge decline and this guy is proof positive. He was a married man with four children by three different mothers and not taking care of all of them in the manner he should. Society needs to deal with people like this. A great place to start would be to sterilize them after the first two!