View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:11 PM   #58
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
I haven't said much on this topic, because I honestly don't know much about reincarnation. I do however know a lot about the Christian way of life. In the whole how to present an arguement, I have to side with Morph. In order to present a paper or debate about something, one typically does have to present both the pros and cons (also known as a comparison) - based soley alone on the fact that there may be some who aren't educated on either topic. Also, in doing so, you really allow the reader to make an educated opinion on the topic.

A couple of times I have read that people who believe in the "ascension" theory are just told that and they believe it. WRONG!!! I am a Christian and happy to say that I fully believe in the heaven and hell area of this conversation. I am going to Heaven. I wasn't told this and believed it, it has come with YEARS of learning and reading not only my Bible, but also multiple reference books, and seeking the counsel of those who are very educated on the topic. So, don't say that we who believe in this are just spoonfed and take it for fact.

I do also have to say that the only way these two subjects compare is that there are some in both "practices" that hear the facts and take it as the gospel - and then there are others (like on this board) who are educated and seek the truth. That, my friends, is where the comparison ends!!
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote