View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #191
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I'm not sure what Brainsmash is, full of hot air, full of hate, or just full.....
After a quick review of brainsmash advertised web site I just happened to see ignorance and hate shine. It shows a lack of compassion, morals, intelligence.

"So I stop at the store last night to pick up some beer and I'm totally PISSED to find out, that once again, they allowed some bluegum to buy 1 beer out of a 6-pak, and of course, it's the LAST dark Heineken 6-pack. So I decided to try some Grolsch, and was pleasently surprised.

It kind of had a Green Heineken taste, but not nearly as bitter and no skunky after taste either. Given a choice, I'd pick Grolsh over Green Heine's from now own....but that's not the best part. When I got to the counter, the register rang up the 6-pack of Grolsh at $1.40, and she didn't even blink an eye!!

Man, those were the best 25 cent beers I've EVER had!!! "

Wait, I don't want to read too far into this one- so maybe you can tell me what a bluegum is.

I think this could classified as sick and wrong!
I am going to take a shot at this because I have seen him use this term on another forum and I am "guessing" it's someone that is old and wears false teeth? Only because I know the person he is telling this to and her age, he calls her bluegum but Brain, correct me if I am wrong.