View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 07:12 PM   #195

not to change the subject too much but speaking of bluegums.
I walked to the store on the corner a few minutes ago with my two gal gas can to get some gas for the lawnmower. I filled up the can which cost $5.15. I get inside and the girl at the counter says, " did you just get $21.57 in gas?" To which I replied, I have a two gallon gas can, I walked up here and I know gas is expensive but there is no way I got that much gas. She shook her head and was really confused. She gave me my change which too her a little while to figure out. I gave her 6 dollars. Change is 85 cents. dah! I get my gas can walk back to the gas pump to see what the hell she was talking about. She don't know the difference between 2.156 gallons and $5.15 cost.
Now for what I believe.

I believe we are in a world of hurt and the future looks bleak if we don't do soemthing. I don't care if you believe in God or evolution but something is wrong somewhere. Maybe, just maybe God created monkey and they were so stupid he had to give them a little help. MAN!. somewhere along the line we are converting back to simple primates.
396 is offline   Reply With Quote