View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Are you bipolar ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well lies and false accusations ARE the standard tactic of the zealot.

However I disagree with abandoning the topic. I prefer the method of giving them enough rope to hang themselves. I mean it took Neo less than a day to post his photo....of course he didn't realize most people know the difference between a 90 day old fetus and a fully developed baby....with hair no less.

Notice he added it as an attachment so the rest of us couldn't see where the photo originated from. My guess is he knows the truth too....
You are a zealot too there BSr just for the dark side of the issue. Bottom line you are for killing babies in the womb and I am NOT ! You promote hate on your web site and cause trouble on other web sites. I take it you are on lunch break and it is almost time to punch in so hit the clock BSr.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote