View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 08:33 PM   #29
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
ya know its weird...I remember Tang being the drink of astronauts and all that, but I dont remember the "Space Food Sticks"? Sounds like I missed out on a good thing there. Hey, remember those little wadded-up paper spitwad thingies that would blow up when you threw them against a hard surface? Those were a blast, and I think they still make em. Back when they came out in the 70's they were a big hit with us kids. My dad showed us a way to make our own...all ya needed was a common roll of paper caps, like the old fashioned capguns used, a BB, and some plastic wrap. You'd cut off a little square of paper cap, place the BB behind it, then twist it up in the little square of plastic wrap...PRESTO! Worked like a charm, too.
They actually sell those poppers in the south for mardi gras. They also sell them at the $1 store, in s. la that is.