Thread: Tgif!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 09:00 AM   #62
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Good reply I like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Sistah doesn't require contacts or eyewear. Eyes are still good along with EVERYTHING else. Now Isaac we made need to have you see a shrink or something because apparently you are trying pass off to me all of the paranoias over aging that you seem to have. I know it's probably been very hard for you to accept that you are quite close to FIFTY and that you are carrying a large pound cake up front, but you'll survive. It's not so bad. Mr. Belle has been there and he's still hot!
Hey lady sponge cake how are those lunges going Yes I am in touch with my age and fine shape but you girls are the vain ones and you are in that loosing battle of elasticity and gravity Look just don't work out with young people and it wont be so bad. I do my tread mill in my little office at home and nobody can see the bear at the circus riding the wheel.
Not a pretty site. You are up early ruff night ?
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote