View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 06:45 PM   #6
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Yeah...the whole "PC" thang...alot of how a controversial comment is received/perceived depends on where, when, and to whom its uttered . Not a whole lot of folks down here in the south are gonna get mad at ya if ya use the "N" word, cuz we've all met our share of em. Not ALL blacks deserve it, but many of em do, so ya just have to be sure that whoever youre callin the "N" word rates it! And Im like you Rhertz, they can call me "cracker" or "whitey" or "honkey" till they turn blue in the face and it aint gonna bother me, cuz the ones who would be callin me those things are the "N's" I just spoke of. If we're talkin about mexicans who are here legally and are hard workin contributin members of society, I wont use the "S" or "W" words when referrin to em, but I got no problem callin the illegal aliens by em!