View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 04:28 PM   #49
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
yes you got it wear it. Your name calling along with your post speak for themselves. You may like to be PC but not me not now not ever. I know you will never agree so be it. I have made my point and that point is Judge Roy Moore may have not obeyed the law that was handed down by ACLU judges but he stood up and called a spade a spade. The attack on Christianity has reached to a level of no return. There will be a correction and it will not be the hand of any man !
Isaac

What zealots like you are incapable of understanding is that no one is attacking Christians or Christianity, we're just tired of you forcing your religion on us. Practicing your faith when and where it's appropriate isn't good enough for you, you want to do it when and where you feel like it.

Did Roy Moore erect a monument in his own front yard? No, he wanted to do it on public property in direct violation of the law.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote