View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 07:12 AM   #39
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
And I don't doubt your story at all, but I believe you think I'm involved in some things I'm very much not a part of. I am very humanistic, and could not even imagine committing a brutal crime or murder, there's just no way, and no need for me to do so.
Do you think crackhead Steve was born a crackhead?
Do you think Mike contracted AIDS sharing a joint after school?
Do you think Lance was mixing Methadone and Xanax when were were hanging out?
No, these were activities they progressed to later on in life.

Look kid, I'm not trying to tell you smoking pot is any worse for you than smoking cigarettes, but unlike cigarettes, the consequences of doing drugs are significantly higher and you might not have the ability to quite or every realize it IS time to quite and move on to the next stage of life. Thousands upon thousands of people have been down the path you're about to take, and as I indicated earlier, a lot more people than you think will fail to complete the journey.
Quote:
I'm not involved with anything more than the drugs that you can smoke or drop, no needles or odd methods of ingestion for me,
Like LSD huh. In college, Mike and James stopped on the side of the road to take a leak one night tripping. Mike got hit in the back of the head with a side mirror of a truck. Some of you Natchitoches folks might remember the cross across the By-Pass from Con-Agra through-out most of the 90's. WHY was he just pissing out on the side of the road instead of in the grass or ditch or his home? Hmmmm, I guess he was on a mind altering substance he "dropped" that severely altered his judgment at a rather critical time.

BTW, Mike isn't one of the above numbers either....we weren't friends, he was a pledge in the fraternity some of my friend were in. Just a kid going to college here like you might be in a year or so....
Quote:
I know what drugs can do to people, my friends are already showing signs of it, but I keep away from what I see them doing because I know what things it can cause. I am not a thief, I have no reason to burglarize, and it's not just doing drugs that causes you to get there to a point where you have to steal to "survive?" or make ends.
correction, you aren't any of those things today.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 04-26-2007 at 07:27 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote