View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 07:57 AM   #41
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
I think they're just squares, and he's built his reputation over time, I assume, whereas I've only briefly been involved here.
Don't worry boy, you're building your reputation and building it fast. It's not looking pretty for you. Red cans (they are called cans around here!) should start appearing any day now for you. Furthermore learn to respect people and not speak to them in the manner that you have such as Isabella. One would think that you had learned something in church. Also, could you clean up your potty mouth a little? You are 17.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote