View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 09:55 AM   #45
refugen3

Rep Power: 0 refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice
Unhappy It's meaningless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Are you initiating those votes in congress? I don't believe so. Your vote does not mean anything unless you send it to the two major political parties with the same agenda behind them: making money.

If I end up in jail, then that's under circumstance alone, as criminals like myself get away with things every day, and it's purely by chance that anyone is ever caught and reprimanded for their actions. By the by, I've been caught before by police with drugs and been let off.

No drug dealer ever came to me wanting to sell drugs, I researched them for myself and administered them myself without any other help from people near me. You, like everyone else here, don't know my situation or my past and can't speak for anyone except yourself, to which you've done nothing so far; all you can do is reply to people by telling them they're wrong.

Although I, like many others on this site don't agree with most of your views I do see a passion in your responses.
I haven't been on for a while, ( life gets in the way) but I see you have some strong opinions.

1st - I have struggled at times with the pres. candidates, but have always voted the lesser evil. If all people came to the plate as you thinking their vote doesn't count we would leave it up to others who are bold enough to do so. I for one will vote in every election - research what is available and make the best decision for me. There are times I would prefer to vote for an independant candidate - but as you say it seems meaningless to do so. ( Ross Perot)

2nd - It's shameful, in my opinion, that a person would disobey the law on purpose because they do not fear being caught. I would hope all persons would have enough sense to realize that in hurting themselves ( be it alcohol, drugs (perscribed or otherwise), nicotine, driving irresponsibly, misuse of guns, stealing, prostitution, gambling, lying etc. etc.) you ultimately hurt others. If you think this is untrue, you decieve yourself

3rd one of my favorite quotes is this " Test all things; hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil." Saul of Tarsus
refugen3 is offline   Reply With Quote