View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 01:25 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
I can tell you exactly why this is. For one, if I won the lottery by psychically predicting its outcome, I would NOT TELL ANYONE!!! You would never have a moment's peace for the rest of your life for all the people knocking on your door for the winning numbers.

Also, if a psychic began distributing the winning numbers, what would be the point? Every person would have to split the winnings. That's another reason to keep it to yourself.

And finally, psychic ability works on a basis of sensing and interpretting subtle energy impressions. These impressions come from anything that emits any kind of subtle life force (people or things recently touched by people). The machine that draws the winning numbers does not emit such impressions. The only impressions it can emit are about the people who recently touched the machine and not of the machine itself.

The only way to predict a machine's outcome is by obtaining your impressions from the other side (whatever you wish to call it), where the laws of time do not apply. This is a very rare and indirect means of psychic prediction (guardian angel type stuff).

In short, these reason are why you never see such headlines. Funny stuff, by the way!
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote