View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 10:21 PM   #6
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
That was a good one Belle, I can see her doing that even though I didn't know her.

Here's another:
My sister, the 3rd girl down out of 4 girls is a short, very busty girl. She worked for a glass plant some years ago. She worked on a conveyor line packing glasses in a box. The conveyor was even with her bust, so when the line backed up she had to reach across to hit a button to stop the conveyor. Well one day she reached over to hit the button and her boob got caught in the belt. She stopped the belt and they had to call maintence to come get her out. When they came and seen what was hung they were laughung so hard it took them awhile to get her unhung.