View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 06:08 AM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
It has done a bunch to stop the attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
I simply don't accept that "fighting in Iraq" has diminished anyone's ability to surprise us with an attack. Bagdad could become a shining city of democracy, but this will do nothing to stop the al-quaidas of this world from coming after us. The 9/11 attackers weren't even from Iraq

Right, no attacks since 9/11, and it was 8 years before that when they bombed the Trade Center in '93. Like I said before, they are very patient.

Exactly. This hanging around simply waiting for the next suicide bomb to go off isn't working.

Please explain.
So do you think that Churchill would have sat around and waited for the next attack ? NOT ! He would have picked a big stick and kicked some ass like we are doing. You think bring everyone home and shutting the door will make all this go away ? Well dig deeper in the sand RR and stick you head in because that is the only way to make this problem go away out side of taking the fight to the bastards and keeping them on their heels and not letting them get on their toes. Oh so passive I swear. Seems hard to live by your own word.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill

Hurry off alright by running home and not having the back bone to stand up to our enemies. The liberals have polluted our country and the fruit is on the vine. You can tell a vine by its fruit. Our President will stay the coarse even when the slack jawed liberals do not.
Isaac
Good Morning
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote