View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 08:42 AM   #22
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
So do you think that Churchill would have sat around and waited for the next attack ? NOT ! He would have picked a big stick and kicked some ass like we are doing. You think bring everyone home and shutting the door will make all this go away ? Well dig deeper in the sand RR and stick you head in because that is the only way to make this problem go away out side of taking the fight to the bastards and keeping them on their heels and not letting them get on their toes. Oh so passive I swear. Seems hard to live by your own word.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill

Hurry off alright by running home and not having the back bone to stand up to our enemies. The liberals have polluted our country and the fruit is on the vine. You can tell a vine by its fruit. Our President will stay the coarse even when the slack jawed liberals do not.
Isaac
Good Morning
If you are going to quote me, then please try to pretend you are reading what I have to say. Yes there are enemies to be had. And as I have said, lets go after them. This whole Iraq thing is just plain and simple not going anywhere. These Insurgents or what ever you want to call them, in Iraq, will aways be there. As long as we are there. when we leave, they'll quit blowing us up, and start blowing up each other. Iraq does not = 9/11, I say lets go after those involved in 9/11, and then lets shut IRAN up. I'll say it one more time, I'm not about CUT AND RUN I'm about taking the fight to where it needs to be. And NOT leaving our troops in a situation, where they are trying to play COPS, and have to be shot at first, before they can reply. I'll go as far as to say, that even though IRAQ, does not equal 9/11, I'm glad Saddam is gone. But this HANGING AROUND, and FOR WHAT ? how long does that need to last ? Until it's DONE ? it'll NEVER BE DONE.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote