View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 03:50 PM   #29
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Well spoken Pocahontas !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Yes indeed we should continue funding our troops! It is absurd to think otherwise!! We should continue spiritually, mentally, physically, and fiscally supporting them and our President. Our enemies love it when we aren't in support of the troops and the president and that's very scary. We should all unite until this war is over and we are out of there.
There is still a core of Christian America that supports our troops in every way just like we support our President. Thank you Pocahontas for your comments. Support is not to feel sorry for them and have them leave just because we have lost some good men. We are the super power of the world and we need to pull together and stand as one nation Under God. I think America is on the leading edge of a wake up call and I do not think it will be to late and I see many people my age moving in that direction. It is a good thing. American by birth and southern by the Grace of God
God Bless our troops and their families I keep them in my prayers all the time.

Isaac-Saxxon
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote