View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 08:13 AM   #81
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
I don't know about Anime but I for one don't like your post. I have not read anywhere on this thread someone calling a Christian a door mat. Furthermore you are the only one that is talking knocking people on their ass. I don't see anywhere where your religion is being attacked. You are sounding more like someone from another country, talk about my religion and I'll kill you. I don't have to be nice either but if this is what Christianity teaches people to act like then I don't want no part of it. I also have your other cheek. I don't believe in attacking someone's beliefs but I also try not to be rude.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.-- Bill Cosby
I do not like your post either PIE ! You are attacking what I believe and being rude as you take a stand for Paganism. What is it you do believe ? Not using capital letters for one. "Christianity" ! The Bible makes is real clear what God thinks about Pagans and many of them were destroyed for their Pagan practices. If I slip up and crack on Pagans in your home get mad get rude what ever but when I crack on them in my home well you already know what will happen Life is short and eternity is long so we live by our decisions. You might believe you will come back as a monkey or some other creature. I plan on being me forever. Yes we all have choice in this life but the next will be very different. Anime I do not dislike you I just do not agree at all with you.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote