View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 09:17 AM   #82
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.-- Bill Cosby
I do not like your post either PIE ! You are attacking what I believe and being rude as you take a stand for Paganism. What is it you do believe ? Not using capital letters for one. "Christianity" ! The Bible makes is real clear what God thinks about Pagans and many of them were destroyed for their Pagan practices. If I slip up and crack on Pagans in your home get mad get rude what ever but when I crack on them in my home well you already know what will happen Life is short and eternity is long so we live by our decisions. You might believe you will come back as a monkey or some other creature. I plan on being me forever. Yes we all have choice in this life but the next will be very different. Anime I do not dislike you I just do not agree at all with you.
Again Issac no one has said anything bad against Christianity, no one. If they have feel free to point it out. Another thing, I AM NOT A PAGAN, where do You get off accusing me of something you know nothing about. I said if Christianity teaches people to act the way you are acting I want no part of it, but no where did I SAY I was a Pagan. You accuse me of believing in reincarination but no where have I said that, in fact I believe in neither. You accuse me of taking up for Pagans, where have I done that? I jump in when your attitude starting getting threatening, I don't believe no one should be threatened because of their beliefs, has anyone threatened you for your beliefs, NO. I would like to know one thing from you, Who do you consider Christians? Baptist, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Mormans, Jehovah's Witnesses, Methodist, I could go on. Are all these considered Christians? You clearly didn't consider people in other countries Christians. By the way my not using caps is just another thing for you to gripe about uh!