View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 09:32 AM   #83
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
Again Issac no one has said anything bad against Christianity, no one. If they have feel free to point it out. Another thing, I AM NOT A PAGAN, where do You get off accusing me of something you know nothing about. I said if Christianity teaches people to act the way you are acting I want no part of it, but no where did I SAY I was a Pagan. You accuse me of believing in reincarnation but no where have I said that, in fact I believe in neither. You accuse me of taking up for Pagans, where have I done that? I jump in when your attitude starting getting threatening, I don't believe no one should be threatened because of their beliefs, has anyone threatened you for your beliefs, NO. I would like to know one thing from you, Who do you consider Christians? Baptist, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Methodist, I could go on. Are all these considered Christians? You clearly didn't consider people in other countries Christians. By the way my not using caps is just another thing for you to gripe about uh!
I ask you I did not say that you were either !! You are not picking up on the analogy. I did not say I would kick your ass I said I would reserve the right if thing warrant such action. Not likely going to ever happen. Now I said other peoples too and maybe if you spent some time in the history books and read about the migrations you could speak from a point of view that is not a knee jerk reaction. You can believe in bacon that is fine with me. When you practice a religion that believes in destroying mine then shame on you. Islam and communistic peoples are top on the list.

2 Timothy 2:15
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
KJV
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote