View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 12:54 PM   #88
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
To fight or quarrel !! Yes quite right. We all believe differently no problem. What I believe I am passionate about like Anime. NO problem. I will not back up from what I believe the Living God written Bible and Christ. Sorry Anime but Pagans are looked upon with contempt and many times were destroyed by the Israelites. I have read of your religion and many books on Druids too. No stranger to what IT is I am addressing. IT is Pagan worship not Anime or Pie or any other "person" NO it is the agenda I am writing of. I am sure I was a bit harsh sorry for that. I will say in light of comments I do know how to lay the sword down
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote