View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 02:05 PM   #89
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
Again Issac no one has said anything bad against Christianity, no one. If they have feel free to point it out. Another thing, I AM NOT A PAGAN, where do You get off accusing me of something you know nothing about. I said if Christianity teaches people to act the way you are acting I want no part of it, but no where did I SAY I was a Pagan. You accuse me of believing in reincarination but no where have I said that, in fact I believe in neither. You accuse me of taking up for Pagans, where have I done that? I jump in when your attitude starting getting threatening, I don't believe no one should be threatened because of their beliefs, has anyone threatened you for your beliefs, NO. I would like to know one thing from you, Who do you consider Christians? Baptist, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Mormans, Jehovah's Witnesses, Methodist, I could go on. Are all these considered Christians? You clearly didn't consider people in other countries Christians. By the way my not using caps is just another thing for you to gripe about uh!

Just one point - a person can be a part of any organized religion = Baptist, Mormon, Catholic, etc. That doesn't automatically make them a Christian. To be a "Christian" you have to live a life like Christ. You have to believe that He laid down his life for you - so you may have ETERNAL life. I know many people who are parts of churches both big and small and are headed strait to Hell. Not trying to be ugly, that is just the black and white of the situation. One has to accecpt the free gift of eternal salvation that God so generously gave to us through His Son - Jesus. So, no, Pie - not all of the above are considered Christian, unless they have asked Christ to come live in their hearts and be the Lord of their whole life. God's gift is open to all who will recieve it. All he wants is for the person to be his child.
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote