Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 10:44 PM   #40
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Okay here is my 2 cents worth...after Columbine; the “experts” advised parents to spy on their children. We were told to know everything that goes on with your children. Afterwards, I started searching my child's room almost weekly. He had NetNanny on his computer, so I would check the log quite often. We never had any trouble with our child. We tried to set a good example for him by not doing the following things, drinking, smoking, and using profanity. He never knew I checked his room out. You have to stay a step ahead of your children, so if they do something wrong, you can address it immediately.

Tbelle, my child is almost finished with college and My Space was not around when he was living at home, but if it was I would certainly check it out. His NetNanny would shut it down if bad language was on the page. LOL. Perhaps you need to install something like it on your computer. It works very well.