View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 07:24 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old, both boys. I am reading them the real "Brer Rabbit" stories every night. These are awesome. We are reading the old vernacular, which at times can be very difficult to "translate" which I have to do often for the boys to understand the story. I guess my point is I hope when they are older they can say "I remember reading these old animal stories, what ever happened to them".
Burning a little midnight oil Purpa ? Well Brear Rabbit is one of my favorites but you must know it is not PC to talk about Tar Baby. I know of a few that think they have a Tar Baby tan but it is just painted on
Click image for larger version

Name:	Brer Rabbit.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	1517

Can anyone name this guy ?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Crabby.gif
Views:	3
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	1518
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote