View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 01:58 PM   #33
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Going anywhere on Youree isn't worth it at lunchtime.
You got that right fo sure!
I don't miss the days when I used to live in South Shreveport.. lived in Haystack apartments at one time in the late 80's, lived in a few other apartment complexes closer to LSUS and rented a home down that way as well..

Driving on Youree drive on a daily basis, was nothing but a headache, even back then, before all those cotton fields turned into shopping centers and super walmarts etc..

I remember getting stuck down that a way shortly after Katrina, the south end of town there was inundated with travelers from south LA, and we also had that "Gas shortage" going on at that time. so every gas station had a line stretching past their respective lots etc.. it was freaking insane !

I prefer my casual drive into town from North Shreveport/Blanchard way.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote