View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 02:20 PM   #2
SBCmetroguy

Rep Power: 0 SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=7076058

Well I don't know This Castillo but I thought all Politician were crooks. Besides look at William Jefferson, He was still re-elected after finding money in his freezer. There is also Edwin Edwards, I know some that would vote to re-elect him if he was out of prison and running.
As far as Jindal, I know someone that wrote him a letter for help and he sent them a letter back saying he could not help them. When this person called his office his staff hung up on them. They called the office in south louisiana and told them about the staff hanging up on them they said they would tell him. They still have not heard from him.
That's awfully vague. What kind of help was this person for? Was this person calling the office often and harassing? There are so many variables, but as of right now I am impressed by Bobby Jindal's intelligence and his presence. To me at least, he seems like a progressive person and I'm ready for that. Blank-o sounds like an idiot when she's on national television, and Boasso sounds very similar in his TV spots.

This state needs a change, and Jindal has so far shown me that he's the one who can bring about change. If he's voted in and he proves me wrong then I will have learned a lesson... but for now I believe that IF this state is going to change, we need a progressive leader and I see Jindal fitting the bill.
SBCmetroguy is offline   Reply With Quote