View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 04:51 PM   #9
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
This town has more to offer all the time great places to eat and good concerts and a lot more. I will say we are safe from hurricanes but the aftermath is people moving to Shreveport and not all of them are good people.
Isaac
I can definitely agree to that! I was working for Dominos as a delivery driver (fun job -_-;; ) when Katrina hit Louisiana. That was when a lot of people started moving here. I was working one night and some guy from TX stopped me as I was about to leave to go on a delivery. He said, "Hey! I'm just...uh...looking for some pot." I was quite taken aback that this guy would think I would know where he would find that! I was just being a smart*** and replied, "I don't know about that, but I can get you some oregano."

I'm a prior serviceman, so I'm accustomed to maintaining a fairly neat image. I don't dress like a hood or gangster. I'm usually clean-shaven in public. I typically wear jeans and a polo shirt. Is this how the pot pushers are dressing?!
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote