View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 11:57 AM   #10
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Isaac, there are quite a few females on this board now and you never know which one of us is in the middle of a mood swing so CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY BIG BOY!

Honestly though I would like to hear from Scarlett what you consider rich? What income level? Why should someone pay a higher percentage level of taxes because they perhaps went to college for 12 years to get several degrees and make more money? Why is that fair? Why is it fair to me that someone can sit at home, barely make say $12,000 and get an earned income credit? I consider that unfair.
That reminds me of the "bass-ackwards" way the government handled our paychecks in the military. Once in a blue moon, a serviceman might get over (or under) paid and this might even go on for several months before someone noticed. Seriously, would you tell someone if you were being overpaid? Anywho, when the government finally notices that you were overpaid, they will ask for it all back in one lump sum. However, when you are underpaid, they give it to back in payments.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote