View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 07:05 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Yea I have smelled this skunk before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Then do that, but secularism has no central deity or figures to defend, it's only an aggressive action to maintain citizens' rights, not to assault your alternate lifestyle.

If you believe in such things, be that as it may, but do not introduce these ideas into other areas of life to deny others his or her right to have a life free of religious entities. It's a shame that people with a thinking mind who don't accept a giveaway answer from a book with no foundation are castigated in today's society because of their beliefs or lack thereof.

If Christians are so fundamentally militant against these other religions (which can easily be seen as nothing more than gang wars), they should learn to see other religions as nothing more than secular, because if they truly believe their own deity is the only true one, then there is no realization that there is anything else, a Muslim has no Allah and a Hindu has no Shiva if there is only one God.

The only reason Christians attack Muslims is because both sides stick to their stories (although personally, none of them have legitimate evidence to support either side) and they use this to label others and initiate a hierarchy.
Nice avatar ! Seems like I have seen that before. Your Anti Christian post has a bad ring to it. I will watch you post for a while a zebra will always show its stripes.