View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 04:11 PM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Abortion is a sensative topic.
Yea, you got that right. And I'm not about to touch this topic with a 10ft pole. however, I will notice we have 3 "GUYS" posting about it. Personally I feel that as "guys" we got no business discussing this. We will never have to make this very personal decision. Yea yea, I know as potential fathers/boyfriends etc etc.. you might have a say-so. But the bottom line for me on this one, is it's a woman's choice, and I say let them debate about it 'till the cows come home and come to a decision. When men start getting pregnant, then your .02 will be worth something.

And that is ALL I'm going to say on this subject, I'm abandoning this thread quickly
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote