View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 06:12 PM   #24
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
You seriously believe "NOT PLAYING seems a hell of alot less savvy when ya think about it." is true. You weren't joking?

Start sending me dollar bills. After you send me 100 million of them I'll send 20 million of them back to you.
Ofcourse I believe it! And apparently so do about 200 million other people. Guess WE're all wrong and you're right...silly me. Look, everyone understands all too well that the odds of winning are astronomical, but the potential reward makes the small losses worth it, ok? Its just that simple. What, its not worth it to you, losing a buck or three here and there that you'd just end up spending on a coffee at Starbucks anyway, against the possibility of becoming richer than Midas? Nothing ventured, nothing gained! People DO win, and life gets a whole lot more interesting for them. And ya cant win if ya dont play! But go ahead, Joe, sip your coffee at Starbucks, with the smug assurance that YOU are no sucker!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 03-26-2007 at 06:27 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote