View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 07:34 AM   #21
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
If you're so genuinely affected by the "terrible secular society", why don't you just follow your leader? Turn the other cheek, forgive as your father has forgiven you, and present your evangelical message instead of being bitter and ignorant about your situation? If you were so secured about your deity's ability to defend you, then allow him to uphold that task, and go do something better with your time, like.. go to church and actually educate yourself on the book you claim to devote your life to.
Excuse me bitter little boy, but did I say that I was "terribly affected by the terrible secular society"..no I did not. You have assumed that. As for turning turning the other cheek, maybe you haven't noticed but I have been basically ignoring you. You have come on this board obviously looking for a fight and choosing to attack Christians. Knock yourself out. I am doing just as you state. My God will have the last say. Furthermore as for your last statement about what I do with my time, I am very educated on God's word but I am not going to sit here and debate it with you so that you can spew your venom and argue with us all day long on this board. That's the fight you are looking for. There are much better ways to deal with people like you and the Christians on this board know exactly what I am talking about.

I hope you have a great day. Many of us will be praying for you today.

P.S. It doesn't require a church to educate yourself about the word of God contained in the Bible!