View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 11:27 PM   #10
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Morph, wish I could say the same about bein "refused". My first wife used sex as leverage to get whatever she wanted (that started after we got married). My second wife had some serious sex issues. Both of them claimed to have been sexually assaulted/molested in their youth, and curiously, both are probably borderline personalities. One thing I noticed from my time on the datin scene followin the second divorce was just how many women I'd met who claimed to have been raped or molested...and I didnt walk, I ran like hell whenever I came across one of those! I was beginnin to think there wasnt a single woman in Shreveport/Bossier who hadnt been victimized at some time in her life, but was bound and determined to find one, and eventually did. So, a word to the wise...if ya want a healthy marriage/relationship, think twice before gettin seriously involved with any woman who tells ya she's been raped or molested, or by God you'll be sorry.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-08-2007 at 04:14 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote