View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 07:32 AM   #66
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Now if we could only get you to actually argue a topic instead of attacking users You are the fool brain dead. You entire method of posting is to attack and tear down. Gutter boy time for you to go play with the dregs for the day and I am sure the filth will rub off on you some more Maybe they can find you a place out at chimp haven so the government can keep you on the public dole.
I don't have to "tear down" your religion. It's made of paper machete and can't even support it's own weight. I merely point out the blatantly obvious holes in your story, in your actions, in your attitudes, in your words....and notice I continue to say YOURS.

I readily admit the Bible is a great example of how one should lead their life and raise their family. YOU ARE A PIECE OF **** who uses lies, fear, and propaganda to achieve your goals. I'll refer you to the gay comments made just this morning.

You are, and probably always have been, your own worst enemy.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote