View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 11:06 AM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I can not see a female president Now ladies you know the mood swings that can come into play here and mood swings are not good when someone is holding the nuclear football. This country is split in half so there is a no win situation for half of the country.
Isaac
Isaac, there are quite a few females on this board now and you never know which one of us is in the middle of a mood swing so CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY BIG BOY!

Honestly though I would like to hear from Scarlett what you consider rich? What income level? Why should someone pay a higher percentage level of taxes because they perhaps went to college for 12 years to get several degrees and make more money? Why is that fair? Why is it fair to me that someone can sit at home, barely make say $12,000 and get an earned income credit? I consider that unfair.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote