View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #123
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Oh ya dont just get on my nerves, I think its safe to say ya piss off everyone. So besides bein a woman-beatin pussy, ya like to bang people's mothers. I called my mom to ask her about it, and sure as hell, she remembers ya well....she said she'll never forget how "needle dick" (thats her pet name for ya) couldnt get it up! She says ya brought your own "strap-on" with ya, and that ya asked her to put it on and "use ya like a woman"! She said that when she refused to go along with your sick demands, ya became violent and abusive, at which point she was forced to "*****slap" ya, causin ya to "scream and cry like a little girl"! She said it was obvious that ya take it up the crapper alot cuz that stretched out mudvein of yours was leakin and she had to fix ya up with a rubber diaper to keep ya from soilin her sheets. She also wanted me to tell ya that them asswarts of yours aint gonna win ya any friends at the bath houses or the YMCA (your favorite haunts)!

Tell ya what, you giant incontinent a$$hole, why dont ya call me instead? 518-3250.
What's the matter tough guy, scared your mouth was about to write a check your ass can't cash?